Nomads MMS Service Terms And Conditions
!!!IMPORTANT!!! Please, read, sign and submit the form below.
- Current version updated 05/4/22
- Mobile Service Fee: Nomads MMS charges a one time Mobile Service Fee (MSF) of $85 plus tax per new customer service ticket. Once a ticket has closed the MSF will be charged again to open a new ticket. A ticket will be closed for a variety of reasons including but not limited to; service and repair goals requested by customer have been concluded, customer no longer wishes to continue service or order parts required for repairs, customer can no longer pay for services, vehicle repairs are beyond the scope of Nomads services and products, address changes, inappropriate customer conduct, lack of or severe delay in communications from customer when scheduling pending follow up appointments, Nomads notification of closed ticket.
-The MSF pays for our time and travel expense to your location and does not cover cost of any additional labor, parts, transport or additional services. Our labor hour is $85 per man providing services. Towing or transport is charged at $2.75 per mile in addition to the MSF and any labor incurred. For each new customer service ticket, Nomads will place a one-time hold on your card or bank in the account of $250 in order to retain funds for services requested. Authorized hold amounts greater than final charges will be released automatically and returned to you by your bank depended on individual bank practices.
- The MSF and authorization must be placed on a major credit or debit card or ACH transaction. Additional payments may be made by card, cash or PayPal. Nomads does not accept crypto, Venmo, apple pay, checks or money orders or other forms of payment. Nomads is a pay-as-you-go business and all services rendered must be paid at the time of service. MSF's are non-refundable unless appropriate scheduling changes have been made or if Nomads MMS chooses to cancel and not reschedule an appointment in which case you will be refunded the Mobile Service Fee. Nomads MMS charges by the labor hour, as stated above, and any portion thereof based on length of time spent at customers location, regardless of service, repair or activity. Time incurred by Nomads MMS off-site may also be charged as above and added to billing as necessary for services. Any additional services and parts required for a job beyond the initial Mobile Service Fee requires a valid customer bank debit or major credit card on file or prepayment of such parts and service for the total estimated amount.
- Clients may pay Nomads MMS via credit or debit card by calling @
or, by making payment via Paypal using the email address email@example.com or, by cash in person at customers effort. Nomads MMS uses email as the default method of providing all bills, invoices, estimates and receipts and my sometimes send documents by text. Paper documents can be provided at any time upon request.
- Appointments will be confirmed once the MSF has been received and the authorization hold clears. Nomads MMS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule appointments at any time, for any reason. The client may reschedule appointments no less than 24 hours before the scheduled time without penalty. In the event the client is delinquent in changing the appointment scheduled time or, if after arriving at the appointment location Nomads MMS is unable to provide service for any reason after waiting for a period of 30 minutes due to client negligence, Nomads will consider the appointment a no show. If customer makes additional requests on day of service without prior notification, and/or if Nomads encounters unexpected instances that hinder services in any way including but not limited to unsafe conditions, bike is inaccessible, bike is at a different location, incorrect service address information, etc., customer may incur additional charges to such instances including but not limited to, mileage fees, labor fees, mobile service fees, etc.
-We book appointments in a minimum of 2 hour blocks of billable labor time. Customer agrees to make the vehicle and their own communication available wether in person, by text message or phone immediately available for the duration of service. If additional service required beyond the initial two hours of reserved time, Nomads may either remain at service location if applicable, or schedule a follow up appointment.
-If a repair is declined, no more additional service will be conducted nor charges applied except for those charges the customer has agreed and committed to and the customer service ticket will be closed. Nomads MMS may stop or discontinue service at any time during an appointment for any reason. If we need to cancel a repair ticket, we will return your vehicle in the best condition possible considering the circumstance. We are not liable or responsible for a vehicles condition or state for a repair ticket declined or cancelled by the customer.
Warranty and Discounts
- Nomads MMS warranties all labor and parts provided and sold by Nomads MMS free from defect for 30 days after the end of a service ticket. Additional manufacture warranties are also covered through Nomads but will not include additional charges to uphold such warranties not provided by manufacturer such as labor, shipping, etc. Nomads will make a request to have such additional charges reimbursed but at no guarantee of such. Nomads does not install parts provided by customer, including but not limited to; aftermarket parts, new or used OEM parts, parts unoriginal to vehicle from the assembly line, oils, fluids, filters, regular service and maintenance parts, universal or custom parts, electronics, stereos, accessories, etc. Customers may still request to have certain items installed at no expectation of such and any parts or items selected to be installed by Nomads will not be warranteed for any labor or parts associated.
- Discounts offered by Nomads MMS will apply at the end of a repair ticket. Customer will pay full amount of a ticket until a repair has been completed at which time any discounts agreed upon will be applied to last remaining balance. If a discount is greater than last payment, Nomads MMS will refund the amount due within 14 business days. Any repairs or service scheduled and agreed upon that have been cancelled by customer for any reason before Nomads MMS is able to finish work will void any extended discounts and warranty. Warrantied service and parts are non-transferable.
- If a service is cancelled after customer has ordered parts, or wishes to have parts paid for returned, parts may be either shipped to customer for the cost of shipping paid in advance, or parts may be returned for a full refund minus a restocking fee and additional shipping fees on specialty ordered items. In an effort to provide full transparency of our work, customers reserve the right to inspect and/or keep old or used parts. Nomads will discard all unused and old items if such request is not made.
- We request professional relations and honest communication at all times. Nomads does not tolerate violence, excessive amounts of manipulation or dis-respect, bullying, foul language, discrimination, extortion, criminal activity, threats, or any other general unhealthy mis-conduct and Nomads reserves right to terminate any relationship for such including stopping repairs and services, closing customer service tickets, removing customer accounts, denying additional services, etc.
-Customers can inspect and watch service procedures either from inside the work truck pending filling out a liability form, or from outside the work truck when safe. Due to circumstances outside of our control like weather, or other natural or un-natural phenomenon, customers may not be able to watch a service or repair where eminent harm or where safety is a concern. In an unsafe circumstance, Nomads still reserves the right to work regards of customers ability to watch the service.
- By law Nomads MMS reserves the right to place a mechanics lien on vehicles for any invoices unpaid. In the event a mechanics lean has been placed on your vehicle, we will attempt to pick up your vehicle and store it at our business location or other storage location as required. You will be charged $50 a week in additional storage charges on top of any unpaid balances, towing fees, etc. In the event of a dispute, the client agrees to contact Nomads MMS first in an attempt to resolve the matter. For any and all issues, the client first agrees to arbitration in settling disputes and shall pay all legal and attorney fees associated for such including any further court costs regardless of fault.
-Nomads MMS will do its best to make the client aware of any unsafe or ongoing issues before, during and/or after a repairs. Nomads MMS cannot be held responsible for a vehicle's ultimate condition and operational safety regardless of service or repair. The client releases Nomads MMS of any liability in the unforeseen event that the operation of a vehicle leads to broken or damaged parts, personal injury or death. The client will authorize Nomads MMS to transport and/or store vehicle(s) and any associated parts for the purposes of service and repair regardless of circumstance. Client will solely and entirely accept all risk for unforeseen damages during a vehicle’s transport, inspection, testing, repair, service and storage, including any associated parts. The client will be able to show proof of ownership for vehicles and any associated parts if requested. Clients vehicle(s) may be operated and/or driven as required for it’s transport, testing, inspection, repair, service and storage, solely and entirely at client’s risk.
- According to Tennessee law TCA
: You may request an estimate for any repairs over $250. You may not be charged more than 25% in excess of an estimate without consent or good faith to acquire consent. You may not be charged for repairs not originally authorized unless given consent or good faith to acquire such consent. By law, a “good faith attempt” requires at least 1 attempted phone call to customer.
Indicates required field
I have read, understood and accept these terms of service.
I ACCEPT these terms and and conditions
I do not accept
First and Last
Where we can call and/or text you
Where we can send invoices and communicate other Nomads MMS material
Address where you receive your mail. It may differ from where the motorcycle will be worked on.
All Rights Reserved © 2022 Nomads Mobile Motorcycle Service