The Nomads Career Path
The enjoyment of helping others with their bikes is the heart of a Nomad. We've taken the traditional independent shop and power-sports dealership, mixed in a little P2P on-demand servicing and put it all on wheels for a fun and efficient experience. Nomads prides itself in offering the best for it's clients because our mechanics love their job and take pride in their work.
Couple things to consider for the cynical types....
- We don't work under trees. Our mobile rigs are large vans with a motorcycle lift and complete with a clean, comfortable and safe environment to work in, all tools included. Air conditioning, heat and all the amenities including a wash station and restroom.
- Nomads is a Trademarked name, insured and locally licensed. Go ahead, look us up.
- Our business model has been tried and tested for 6 years boasting an annual growth rate of 30% year over year.
- We are nationally scalable which means, hang with us for a couple of years and you'll likely open a franchised outlet in your city of choice.
- Compensation and benefits at Nomads is about 20% better than a traditional shop. Why? Because we prefer to compensate our talent instead of paying an outrageous mortgage and utility bill.
- We provide all the tools you need to do the job, no catch. Just show up and do honest, quality work.
- The boss fixes bikes too. We are a team of mechanics from the president and CEO on down so yeah, we get it.
- We don't work people to death. We know you're not robots. You'll have a lot flexibility over your work schedule and vacation days depending on your lifestyle. We prefer you're energized and motivated, not strung out, aggravated and depleted.
- Not seeing what you'd like to read? Well...this is what a successful start-up looks like and there's a lot of room for input. Nomads, like many other larger businesses, will be comprised of the collective opinions, actions and ideas of many people, not just a few.
So, what about you? Tell us more about what you're interested in...
Checking all these would be weird, so, just select the ones that apply to you today.
Apprentice, Learning, Interested in Motorcycle Mechanics
I like to work on my own bike and looking to help others with theirs
I have some prior schooling/experience and looking for an awesome, fun gig!
I'm a seasoned mechanic in search of a better career
I'm interested in having my own shop or owning my own business.
Nomads is a Super Cool idea and I'd like to get involved in helping grow the company!
I have other skills but love motorcycles! Any other career opportunities?
Indicates required field
We hire in many different capacities. To gauge your expertise, how many years working full time (or equivalent), do you have in the power sports industry?
Less than 3
No Experience or schooling
Without getting into any specifics, check all that apply to you. There is no right or wrong here. We appreciate you just the way you are. :)
I own and ride a motorcycle
I have a motorcycle license and am legally insured
I've graduated High School or have my GED
I've graduated a 2-4 year college or university
I'm ASE certified
I own a power-sports related business now
I work for myself independently
I'm 18 or older
I have masters/doctorate degrees or special certifications.
I'm a veteran or currently enlisted
I have a crap ton of tools
I live in Nashville or Middle Tennessee
I live in the US but Outside Middle Tennessee
I'm a fluent English speaker
I'm just looking for part time, temporary or contracted work
I'd like to invest in Nomads
I work at a shop or dealership now
We're super excited to meet you...what's your name?
At what phone number can we text or call you?
And, what's a good email? We may like to send more info.
Not required, but if you're proud of your resumé, attach it below and send it to us! No format required as we enjoy creative layouts. :)
Max file size: 20MB
Are you a legal US Citizen or Resident and authorized to work in the United States?
If there's anything you'd like to ask or tell us, this would be a good time, so let 'er rip.
You're gonna like your paycheck, but Nomads is more than just making money. We value ownership, happiness, honesty, trust, dependability, responsibility, accountability, community, and a more sustainable world with bad ass bikes! We're looking for those who want to be their best and do their best for others; the type of individual who value progress over perfection and appreciation over attitude. Is this you? If so, take a breath and press that button because you got this. We will respond within 48 hours of your submission. Your Nomads journey begins now.
Let's Do This!
All Rights Reserved © 2022 Nomads Mobile Motorcycle Service