Nomads MMS Service Terms And Conditions
!!!IMPORTANT!!! Please, read, sign and submit the form below.
- Current version updated 4/12/21
- Nomads MMS charges a minimum Mobile Service Fee of $85 per new ticket. Additional labor is $85 an hour prorated plus state and local tax for any and all service jobs. Nomads reserves the right to charge billable hours based on actual time spent on motorcycle repair as we may provide more than one mechanic for service. Maximum billable hours charged per one hour actual time with two mechanics on the truck is 1.75 times actual time. The Mobile Service Fee must be paid in advance to schedule and hold appointments. Checks must clear before any payment is considered received. Mobile Service Fees are non-refundable unless Nomads MMS chooses to cancel and not reschedule an appointment in which case you will be refunded the Mobile Service Fee. Client understands rates for regular labor time and additional services as stated on rates pages and agrees to pay accordingly for all charges incurred at time of service. Nomads MMS charges labor by the hour and any portion thereof based on length of time spent at customers location, regardless of service or repair, including a billable rate if more than one mechanic in on the truck, at the discretion of Nomads MMS. Time incurred by Nomads MMS off-site will also be charged as above and added to billing as necessary. Any additional services and parts required for a job beyond the initial Mobile Service Fee requires a valid customer bank debit or major credit card on file or prepayment of such parts and service for the total estimated amount.
- Nomads MMS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule appointments at any time, for any reason. The client may change or cancel appointments no earlier than 24 hours before the scheduled time without penalty. In the event the client is delinquent in changing or canceling the appointment scheduled time or, if after arriving at the appointment location Nomads MMS is unable to provide service for any reason after waiting for a period of 30 minutes due to client negligence, Nomads will consider the appointment a no show.
-Appointment repair commitment: We book appointments in 4 hour blocks of billable time. On the 1st appointment if within the first billable hour we determine more time is needed to diagnose, inspect, repair or service your vehicle, the customer reserves right to cancel any further repairs. If customer agrees to continue service, Nomads reserves right to work for a additional 3 billable hours, 4 billable in total, for any service required and customer agrees to make the vehicle immediately available for continued repairs up to a maximum of 3 additional consecutive billable hours or until the vehicle is repaired, whichever comes first. If additional further appointments are required and the customer wishes to continue repairs, additional appointments will be booked based on time required to finish service.
-If a repair is declined, no more additional service will be conducted nor charges applied except for those charges the customer has committed to. All balances for service conducted must be paid at the time service stops. Nomads MMS may stop or discontinue service at any time during an appointment for any reason. If we need to cancel a repair ticket, we will return your vehicle in the same condition or better as before the repair. We are not liable or responsible for a vehicles condition or state for a repair ticket declined or cancelled by the customer.
- All invoices must be paid in full on day of service. If timely payment has not been received, Nomads MMS will make up to 3 attempts to charge the card on file or deduct funds from your bank using the account information on file, on the day and up to one week after payment is due. Past due invoices will incur a monthly late fee of $25 added to any remaining balance including a 1.6% monthly interest fee. Any fees associated or incurred with payment and/or attempts made upon payments will also be added accordingly to outstanding balances. Estimates are good for 15 days. Services may be cancelled after customers have ordered parts for a 15% restocking fee of all purchased items or shipping costs will be charged if customer still wishes to keep parts.
- By law Nomads MMS reserves the right to place a mechanics lien on vehicles for invoices unpaid. In the event a mechanics learn has been placed on your vehicle, we will attempt to pick up your vehicle and store it at our business location. You will be charged $50 a week in additional storage charges on top of any unpaid balances. In the event of a dispute, the client agrees to contact Nomads MMS first in an attempt to resolve the matter. If the issue persists, the client agrees to arbitration in settling disputes and shall pay all legal and attorney fees associated.
- Clients may pay Nomads MMS via credit or debit card by calling @
or, by making payment via Paypal using the email address email@example.com or, by cash in person or, by check mailed to 4208 Burton Hollow Road, Whites Creek TN, 37189. Nomads MMS uses email as the default method of providing all bills, invoices, estimates and receipts. Paper documents can be provided at any time upon request.
- Nomads MMS warranties all labor and parts provided and sold by Nomads MMS free from defect for 30 days with the exception of parts and/or labor provided by the client and related to a specific repair. Nomads MMS will do its best to make the client aware of any unsafe issues before or after a repair. Nomads MMS cannot be held responsible for a vehicle's ultimate condition and operational safety regardless of service or repair. The client releases Nomads MMS of any liability in the unforeseen event that the operation of a vehicle leads to broken or damaged parts, personal injury or death. The client will authorize Nomads MMS to transport and/or store vehicle(s) and any associated parts for the purposes of service and repair regardless of circumstance. Client will solely and entirely accept all risk for unforeseen damages during a vehicle’s transport, inspection, testing, repair, service and storage, including any associated parts. The client will be able to show proof of ownership for vehicles and any associated parts if requested. Clients vehicle(s) may be operated and/or driven as required for it’s transport, testing, inspection, repair, service and storage, solely and entirely at client’s risk. All warranties are transferrable up to one person pending their acceptance of all our terms and agreements set fourth in this document and reside within our accepted service area.
- Discounts offered by Nomads MMS will apply at the end of a repair ticket. Customer will pay full amount of regular labor until a repair has been completed at which time any discounts agreed upon will be applied to last remaining balance. If discount is greater than last payment Nomads MMS will refund the amount due within 7 business days. Any repairs or service scheduled and agreed upon that have been cancelled by customer for any reason before Nomads MMS is able to finish work will void any extended discounts and warranty.
- In an effort to provide full transparency of our work, customers reserve the right to inspect and/or keep old or used parts. Nomads will discard of all unused and old items if a request is not made. Customers can inspect and watch the repair procedure either from inside the work truck pending filling out a liability form, or from outside the work truck. Due to circumstances outside of our control like weather, or other natural phenomenon, customers may not be able to watch a service or repair where eminent harm or lack of safety is a concern. In an unsafe circumstance, Nomads still reserves the right to work regards of customers ability to watch the service.
- Consumer Rights
According to Tennessee law TCA
: You may request an estimate for any repairs over $250. You may not be charged more than 25% in excess of an estimate without consent or good faith to acquire consent. You may not be charged for repairs not originally authorized unless given consent or good faith to acquire such consent. By law, a “good faith attempt” requires at least 1 attempted phone call to customer.
Indicates required field
I have read, understood and accept these terms of service.
I ACCEPT these terms and and conditions
I do not accept
First and Last
Where we can call and/or text you
Where we can send invoices and communicate other Nomads MMS material
Address where you receive your mail. It may differ from where the motorcycle will be worked on.
All Rights Reserved © 2017 Nomads Mobile Motorcycle Service